Why Real Estate – In Dubai
- Relaxed Visa Rules: The UAE has recently rolled out a lot of visa incentives for property investors. Now, with as less as AED 1 million of an investment will make you eligible for a 2-year residence visa in Dubai.
- Tax Free: There is no income tax in the UAE, however, there is a minimal VAT of 5% levied on the purchase of certain goods and services.
- Low Crime rate.
- Political Stability.
- Luxury for less: Dubai offers some of the most luxurious homes for less in comparison to major cities across the globe
- Easy connectivity & Strategic location.
- Smart economy & CriptoFriendly
- Strong Infrastructure.
AMD Real Estate is a brokerage company located in Business Bay, Dubai. It was created in 2020, thanks to Amanda Hun, a Peruvian businesswoman with Chinese descent, convincing an Italian investor to invest in Real Estate and in the creation of AMD.
The initial purpose was to promote commercial and residential properties in Dubai and Italy (In the most exclusive places) among local and foreign investors.
However, thanks to her quick and strategic observation of the market, she was guided to focus more on commercial properties such as dream hotels, restaurants, clinics, factories and lands with high profitability and spectacular locations, to different local and foreign investors.
AMD Real Estate is constantly working to expand its network in the Americas (Latin America and North America), Africa (Egipto), Europe (Italy and Spain), and the Middle East (Saudi Arabia) to capture the best commercial properties.